Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Selena Gomez Gonna Pregnant With Justin Bieber ?

Selena Gomez Gonna Pregnant
According to one rumor stream on Twitter, the news of Selena Gomez pregnant was first broken by TMZ. According to the news of TMS Selena Gomes is expecting a baby with Justin Bieber.Selena Gomez pregnant is being searched right now and I am really not sure why.

I mean I know the 18-year-old Disney star has taken off her purity ring for Justin Bieber but… pregnancy seems a little far-fetched. Gomez’ parents are already furious that she has taken the ring off, I doubt the onset of a pregnant rumor are going to calm them down.It turns out that the recent Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez dating news has sparked an outrage with Gomez’ parents. Ricardo Gomez and Mandy Teefy are PISSED off that Gomez has stopped wearing the purity ring that she has had on since she was 12-years-old.Meanwhile Babble has reported that Selena Gomez pregnant rumor has no reality attached to it.

And the story of Selena Gomez pregnant also does not appear on TMZ. Fans
of Justin and Selena Gomez need to take a breath of satisfaction since the rumor of Selena Gomez
pregnant appears to have no reality attached to it.Even though Justin thinks that Miley is great at her job and a wonderful person he quickly told TJ: “Nooooooooo.. Not my type.”When probed for an answer, Justin said: “I know you’re trying to get this answer out of me. I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don’t like her. I think she is cute.
I think she is a cutie.”So who exactly is Justin looking for? He answers: “I look for just a nice laid-back funny girl who can make me laugh. Or just funny, down to earth and have a good smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...