Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Justin Bieber Talks Sex and Love with 'Rolling Stone'


In a new Rolling Stone interview, Justin Bieber speaks openly and candidly about love, sex, abortion, and even universal health care.“I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them,” says the 16-year-old pop star. Not that he thinks people should wait until marriage.

“I think you should just wait for the person you’re in love with.
"I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them," says the 16-year-old pop star. Not that he thinks people should wait until marriage. "I think you should just wait for the person you're in love with.

(who reportedly has Selena Gomez as his screensaver on his laptop) also says that he's pro-life. "I really don't believe in abortion," he says. "It's like killing a baby?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...