Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, June 23, 2011

See : Top 10 Little Kown Facts About Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber The topic for the top 10 on the Late Show with David Letterman was "little-known facts about Justin Bieber ," so who better to present the top 10 than the swagged out man himself? Bieber appeared on the late-night show to share a few surprising tidbits, like his fragrance, Someday, also doubles as a low-cal salad dressing, he's really Green Lantern, he spent 8 months in prison for siphoning gas, and, try as he might, he just doesn't know how not to be adorable.

Here are the top ten facts, watch the countdown video below.

10. My new fragrance Someday also makes a delicious, low-calorie salad dressing.9.I served eight months in prison for siphoning gas.8.The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster.7.As hard as I've tried, I don't know how to not be adorable.6."Justin Bieber's" my secret identity, I'm really Green Lantern.5.I'm not really a big fan of Kevin James.4.I begged my publicist to get me out of this.3.Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph. 2. My mom had to remind me that he's not Larry King.1.It's a hair piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...