Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber–Pregnancy Scare?

My Mistakes,” the lead single, is pure two-chord synthpop buzz. It contains an opening line that could be Friedberger's mission statement: “You know I do my best thinking when I'm flying down the bridge.” The cover of the Selena Gomes and the Scene

“My Mistakes,” the lead single, is pure two-chord synthpop buzz. It contains an opening line that could be Friedberger's mission statement: “You know I do my best thinking when I'm flying down the bridge.” The cover of the Selena Gomes and the Scene

Selena Gomez was spotted outside of her hotel in London earlier today, and we just have to say it: She looks sooooo Hollywood. In an outfit that's a pretty far cry from her previous sweatpants-and-pillow ensemble (we

Selena Gomez really misses her boyfriend Justin Bieber. The teen dream couple is currently separated by the Atlantic Ocean, but they are still showing their 201107.

Despite being countries apart, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are still managing to show their affection for one another — through leather goods! While promoting her new film Monte Carlo and new album When The Sun Goes Down in London, Selena was

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...