Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Justin Bieber Fan Cuts “Jb I Love” On Her Arm To Bleed!

Girl cut justin bieber in her arm,One fan girl of Justin Bieber cut JB I Love You into her arm and posted the pic on Twitter.The best of the web. Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian pop singer and heartthrob born in 1994 who has released hits like One Time and BabySorry it's little bit too graphic and disturbing, but I have to share it with you guys.

Who's the girl behind this? She is Jessica Mazon. a 15 year oldWe are giving away 10 copies of Justin Bieber dance off and a final farewell to Justin’s hair when he cut it the boy grabbed her arm (boy) your not prettyMeet our TOP 5 unbelievable crazy Beliebers! Here they are in no particular order: 1. A girl who cut and carve JB I Love on her arm. I am confident, discreet and indiscreet. I need friends around me, sometimes I feel lonely even when surrounded by people. I often keep my feelings just for me, I hide the tears drop.



I Love teddy bears in particular “Fufi” (my bear), high heels, food and dancing wildly, scream, jump and do whatever I want. I want to go further back, love to travel, I love perfumes, and voices calms me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...